16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Women:Men members

Out of curiosity, how many male members use this site?
I believe that there’s at least one…

12 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Dear Alice,
    In our conversations I talk to you as you were a lady never a male even though I know you are a male sometimes but think more of you as a woman. A very good looking woman I might add.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Dear Whaee,
    speaking of good looking women that picture of yourself I have always thought it to be beautiful and serene in nature. Your a very pretty looking young lady hon! There is one other member who does use pictures of herself……… and actually I can think of two more that I know of.
    Love Flutter.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I would like to think that both men and women would use this site it is full of ideas, info and products for men women, young and us in our 40`s and 50`s.!!!

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Whaee, I have to admit that I thought that you were using a photo of Cher. 🙂

If you saw a photo of me as a male, you wouldn`t believe that it was the same person, and there are photos on the net if you know where to look. 🙂

Alice

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I agree with Princess – getting a guys opinion on beauty issues/topics is eyeopening, wish it happened more often on here but it looks like the majority of us are chickies 🙂 Alice, great point about not really knowing how many males are actually on here. If I may say so though, regardless of biological sex, you are one FINE looking girl – great pic. I use a pic of myself too…we`re the rare breed I think hehe 🙂

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`m used to seeing the ladies! Oh it would be fun if there were men enjoying it as much as us on the forums (There is Alice =] )

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`m a bit random. Some of the time I`m male, some of the time I`m female. If you want to go by biological sex, then I`m male. It just means that I need more makeup than most women. 🙂

Given how few here actually use photos of themselves (I do), it`s impossible to know how many are really males.

Alice

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`ve onyle ncounted two on the time ive been on bh. Its great they join though! there should be more.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

That`s interesting, it never occured to me that any of the people i was talking to were men ~ not that it matters !
    hope they feel as welcome as everyone made me 🙂

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I talk about bh all the time.my male friends had a look around the site said he would think about it .

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

It just occurred to me that it`s dominantly females, but I know that there are some men`s products on this site as well, and that this site is for anyone 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.