16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Princess Mummy is gone

Just thought it might be confusing so i should let you all know. I’m still here but Princess Mummy is gone, Princess75 is now my display name. I just felt I needed the change. lol:)

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

It is always good to have a change every now and then it would get boring with the same username all the time i guess

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

that`s what i did too B.O. I sent an email explaining that i`d like to change and why and quick as a flash they changed it for me. I really appreciate how it was no effort for them to do either. thankyou BH.
    Redlox, i really like your name, Gemini69 looks good :)lol

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I don`t think you can change the name yourself. I previously had a typo in my user name and I sent an email to BH who were very kind to change it for me.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Mmmm…I was just thinking the same thing..I want to change the “”g”” in gemini to a “”G”” (I know its really trivial, I cant change it myself)

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

How do you change your display name? Mine is greyed out in “”my home””.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

When I saw Princess Mummy is gone, I thought why has she left? I thought of you when I saw a post written under Princess75. I thought that name is similar to Princess Mummy. Thanks for letting us know of the name change and now we know it`s not a different person 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.