16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Kit & Havaianas Nail Polishes

Hello There…..Does anyone know where I can purchase the Kit & Havaianas Nail Polishes set? I have tried clicking the link, and it always says that the page does not exist…….Has anyone seen them? Please….I’m desperate to buy them!!!!

14 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hi there, I used to work for KIT. The nail polishes are $15.95 and although Havianas have collaborated with them to create matching thong shades but you will need to purchase the actual thongs from SDS, General Pants Co, etc.
    I hope this helps you 🙂

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

i love havaianas! there`s so many different colours and they go with practically everything. this kit + havvie nail polish idea is really great!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I can finally match my toenails with my havaianas!! I love the range of colours!!!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I received an email from Missy Confidential and it says that Kit have colaborated with Havaianas to design coloured polishes to match a new range of Havaiana thongs. So you can buy a Kit polish which will be in the same shade as your thongs.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Me too………oh well, thought it sounded a bit too cheap to be both!!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

im a bit disapointed i thought it was for the polish and thongs

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I like the sound of that

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yeah, That`s what I think too……..But I`m still going to get some of the Pink Havaianas!!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i wasn`t able to click on the link either but i`ve gone on both sites for kit and havaianas and there doesn`t appear to be a deal where the two come as a set. the kit nail polishes retail at $15.95 alone and thongs start at $19.95. the article probably meant that you can match your polish with your thongs.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Ummm…….I just went the the website and it looks like tey are just the nail polishes, not the thongs too…..Oh Well, I`ll have to go buy the Havaianas first…….

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.