16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hot rollers and pins

I bought a set of Remington hot rollers with 3 sizes and accompanying clips and pins. I’ve never used these before.

Problem is, I don’t know how to use the pins which are supposed to secure the rollers once they have the clips on them, and there were no instructions supplied in the manual…

…can anyone advise me on this please?
If I’m not clear enough let me know and I’ll try again 🙂

3 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

are they the sort of two prongs with a big gap between pins???

If they are it is easy, all you do is roll the hair firmly around the roller then if you roll under the pin goes up towards your scalp, you push it on in the middle of the rolle, push it all the way so the round bit holds the roller firmly.

i dont know if this helps, i have done it a heap of times but it is really hard to put it into words.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

If they are it is easy, all you do is roll the hair firmly around the roller then if you roll under the pin goes up towards your scalp, you push it on in the middle of the rolle, push it all the way so the round bit holds the roller firmly.

i dont know if this helps, i have done it a heap of times but it is really hard to put it into words.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.