16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hairdressers

Does anyone know a cheap but good hairdresser in the Inner West?

7 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Rewalize you may need to travel then! I don`t care how far I have to go – I have to have a good hairdresser and if they screw up, I move on! I`ve travelled up to an hour away from home to find a good one! Good luck! 🙂

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hey Elmo … I tried the directory on this site and checked out the salons recommended … I tend to choose my salons to try by looking at the stylists hair that work there … if I don`t like what they look like I don`t bother … and I don`t like ANY in my area??

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Redlox I see an awesome hairdresser in Albert Park if you`re interested…
    Ps ladies in the `salons` tab up the top you can search for salons in your area…

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi PipSqueak!

I`m looking for a salon in the same area! Did you end up trying Jania at Rant & Rave??? And how was she!

Looking forward to a reply as my hair is in need of some care. Cheers.

• 16 yrs ago

And the same Q for the SE suburbs of Melbourne? I want a good one who will listen to me and do what I want instad of pretend to listen and do what they think I want – this s***s me!
    I`m wanting to grow my hair out and get monthly trims, is all.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks for the feedback Shaqi. Will be sure to give them a call. And yes I did mean Sydney`s Inner West.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

If you`re talking about Sydney`s Inner West then give Rant & Rave at Boronia Hill a call and book yourself an appointment with Jania. She may not look like a good, modern hairdresser(well, when I first met her she was dressed in an apron, a HUGE yellow tshirt, leggings and sneakers and looked like she`d been running around all day) but she`s seriously good. She takes the time to talk to you about what will and won`t suit you and she`s very good at making suggestions. I`ve only had my hair cut(she gave me a pob) but I`ve seen her colouring jobs and they`re sensational too. I`m not sure how cheap you`re hoping for, and I can`t remember the prices but it`s not overpriced at all. Give them a call on 98178481. They also have a West Ryde salon where she works on certain days, which is 98743660.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.