16 yrs, 3 mths ago

flaking mascara

my mascara always seems to flake and smuge so it looks like im really hung over… can anyone suggest a good cheap mascara that wont flake or smuge…

5 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

AVON`s ne Super full mascara is one of the best I have ever used!! It has a special brush too to help curl lashes.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

A waterproof mascara is less likely to smudge, it could be flaky because its too old, replace mascara every three months.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Never had any trouble either with Max Factor or Revlon, maybe kaylaj, it was a bad batch.
    I`ve just tested a Rimmel 3x multiplying effect mascara, and the wand is “”combed””, not a brush as such.
    No flackiness or smudges. Maybe it comes down to application again?

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Never had problems with Max Factor or Revlon mascaras.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

what mascara do you use? the flakyness might be caused by improper storage or age. i`m not a big mascara wearer (blesssed with long lashes) but i use bloom`s mascara, and that works quite well. have you heard of blinc mascara? it supposedly forms a tube around the lashes so they won`t flake or msudge or anything, so it might be good for you. the only problem is i haven`t heard of anyone who has used it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.