16 yrs, 4 mths ago

feelings

how do you let someone know the are wearing to much makeup

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I just think things lol that i would like to say but i wouldn`t say anything it is up to them

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

LOL “”cake face””!
    I`d tell them if I care about them.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i used to have a friend always over did her eye make we always told her but she didnt care she liked wearing that way ….what can you do at least we were honest

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I used to have a friend that wore too much makeup,I never said anything though!!

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i should have read that before posting so many typos lol

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

just sit there and wipe you face when yo udo that usually people copey thinking they have somthing on ther face

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I do the obvious, and stare ….yes i know it`s rude

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

hehe… yes, me too! natural for bed and that is about it. I`ve always been one to wear make-up for it to be seen too – I figure, “”well, I paid good money for this stuff, I want it to be noticed!”” lol

Samantha, maybe it was me that you spied wearing too much make-up! lol 🙂 hahaha… i know i wear too much make-up but i can`t help it, i figure there are worse crimes i could commit! 😉

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Linda, I`m glad “”natural for bed”” for you,
    tis the same for me, Im glad im not
    the only one,
    I can` t walk out of the house without my makeup on either,
    I dont feel completly groomed if I dont have it on.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Goodness, that is too hard!!! : ) It really depends on the person and then who really knows how they will take it. And let`s face it we all go for our own look (even if it`s taken off of a celebrity/personality) and we wear it proudly. In time she may feel differently. I`ve always been one to wear make up so you can see it. Natural is for going to bed for me. : ) If you decide to say something I would do so with the knowledge that it is quite possible it could be taken to offence – even though you only have the best of intentions.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.