8 mths, 3 wks ago

E45 Face Foaming Cleanser & Moisturiser Trial Team

Hi Beauties,

Have you been selected to be part of the E45 Face Foaming Cleanser & Moisturiser Trial Team?

This is the dedicated forum thread you can come to throughout your trial to share your experiences with fellow members! You can use this space to ask any questions about the products or to answer some questions from other Trial Teamers! So, let us know how you’re going with the Trial Team because we’d absolutely love to hear all about it!

Please note that the deadline for your review is the 29th of September.

(Nudge, nudge: for those who aren’t on this particular Trial Team, please feel free to join in the convo and ask our Trial Teamers about their road test – we’re all as curious as you are!).

Here are the product listings to learn more about the products:

Face Foaming Cleanser

Face Moisturiser

The bh Team xx

16 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

The original post is 8 months old so I am not sure how current this is

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Whoops, you’re right ShopAEveryday about the old thread, I got confused since the thread had new comments.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Congratulations to those on the trial. I’ve only tried the E45 body lotion and loved it, the face products are probably excellent too. Will check out the trial reviews 🙂

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Never tried this product or brand would love to try them in the future

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

I love this brand! Always so good for my skin, especially the lotion. I’m interested in knowing how the cleanser is.

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

Super grateful to be on this trial and enjoying both products so far. Just wanted to thank BH & E45, the products came in a cute box with branded tissue paper which I thought was a nice touch. Usually trial products have been in plain post bags so felt special this time 😊

• 8 mths, 2 wks ago

This sounds like a good trial, it will be interesting to hear more about the products.

• 8 mths, 2 wks ago

Congratulations to everyone who was selected, look forward in reading your reviews

• 8 mths, 2 wks ago

Looks like a great trial. Would have loved to be asked to be on the trial as E45 products are fantastic and very skin friendly.

• 8 mths, 2 wks ago

Lovely products to try. Congratulations everyone on this trail.

• 8 mths, 2 wks ago

I like the sound of these two products. Congratulations to all beauties on the trial team.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.