2 mths, 3 wks ago

Eyebrow tinting

At last I have managed to get to have my eyebrows tinted. I always think it is a bit dark when I first have them tinted but they get better day by day. Just wish it would last a bit longer. Once I have it done it seems like no time when I need it done again.

8 comments 6 voices

Replies

• 2 mths, 1 w ago

Yep- 1000hr been using for years and follow with castor oil for keeping soft and healthy- a great diy hack to save the salon cost when in a budget.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I’ve also been buying 1000hr for DECADES! I love it! I used to tint my brows to add a little oomph (I overplucked in the 90s), but now, I’ve got a few white hairs amongst my dark brows – Eek!

I often buy black for my lashes, but I’m not as regular about my lashes. I tint my brows with the same frequency as I redye my hair.

I want to try the new Brush-In tint, but the old 1000Hr original lash & brow tint is always on sale when I need to repurchase.

This is the one I use https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/product/1000-hour/1000-hour-lash-brow-dye-kit-dark-brown/

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

I have been doing my own eyebrows with 1000 hour kit for quite some time and am very happy with their product. Very easy to do Normap. Let us know if you give it a go.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Lisa359 thankyou for letting us know about the Eyebrow tinting products. Just checking on reviews now.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Don’t pay to get them done @Normap, it’s not hard to do at home and so much cheaper, 1000hour and Ardell make tinting kits, both of them are available at Priceline and even some supermarkets. Reviews for them are here on BH.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Did you tint them at home @Normap , the kits are so easy to use. I do mine about every 3 weeks.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

Really?? Where do you buy them and what is the product name please. I had mine done at the massage and sauna place.

• 2 mths, 2 wks ago

My reply to you got posted above sorry, I personally prefer 1000hour because they have a variety of shades to choose from whereas others only have dark brown.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.