16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Daylesford Day Spa

Had a package called “Double Delight” with my mum: all-over exfoliation and moisturiser, a foil body wrap, spa and aromatherapy oils. Expensive but very relaxing!
Daylesford is only ~2 hours north-west of Melbourne.

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 11 mths ago

The choccy shop is called Sweet Decadence and it is an essential stop to every daylesford trip… along with a trip to Hepburn springs if you have time and money to spare. I remember my folks taking me on trips there when I was a kid.

• 14 yrs, 12 mths ago

I agree Bris! I adore Daylesford. Such a beautiful, serene place. I love the lavender farm there and the chocky factory AND of course Hepburn Springs!!! xoxoxo

• 14 yrs, 12 mths ago

I used to live 30 minutes drive from Daylesford when I lived in Melbourne, it really is so gorgeous and tranquil there….I havent been to Daylesford spa but have been to the Hepburn Springs Day Spa which is right near Daylesford.
    I really loved the little chocolate truffle shop and the street markets in daylesford.

• 14 yrs, 12 mths ago

my friend went to the daylesford spa..so jealous…she definitely recommends it

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve always wanted to go to a Day Spa… anybody recommend a good one from Sydney?

I heard that in Katoomba (about 1.5hrs from Sydney) have a VERY good one but I cannot recall the name of it. Someone able to confirm this?

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Great place to take the boyfriend or bestfriend.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

The name of the salon is simpy “”Daylesford Day Spa””:
    http://www.daylesforddayspa.com.au

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love Daylesford, it`s the perfect place to get away for a bit of pampering! I stayed at a great little Japanese place and had a “”Geisha”” facial – it was really different and oh so lovely.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

sounds lovely redlox. perhaps I persuade my partner to take me for a weekend away to Daylesford and get spoiled with a pampering package. What was the name of the Salon Redlox?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.