vnvPlatinumVnv
Founding Member
Platinum
16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Blackmores Weightloss Support Range

Has anyone else tried any of these products? There are three that I know of, Metabolism Advantage, Weight Loss Accelerate and Sugar Balance.
I have used the Metabolism Advantage, the only problem is I can never remember/be bothered to use it consistently. When I have used it for three or more days I have noticed that I do lose about 1-2kg, have less cravings and don’t seem to get afternoon slumps in energy.

I bought the Weight Loss Accelerate but I haven’t tried it because I read some scary reviews that it cased weight gain! So any input on this would be great. I have heard great things about the Sugar Balance but I haven’t tried it because I normally crave carbs/salty food.

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

the sugar balance is great curved my late night carb and sugar cravings
    works for me but still need will power
    cheap aswell and all natural so it isnt harmful

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

These sort of products should be used in combo with an exercise and dietary plan for best effect.
    People`s bodies are different so don`t rely only upon what you read in reviews for this stuff. Perhaps try the one you`re interested in and stick to it for a min of 2 weeks. When I need to take my daily pills I mark it off in the calendar after I take it to help me remember – may sound corny but I`ve never forgotten to do it yet.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

These sort of products should be used in combo with an exercise and dietary plan for best effect.
    People`s bodies are different so don`t rely only upon what you read in reviews for this stuff. Perhaps try the one you`re interested in and stick to it for a min of 2 weeks. When I need to take my daily pills I mark it off in the calendar after I take it to help me remember – may sound corny but I`ve never forgotten to do it yet.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.