16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Beauty Heaven Weekly Prizes

Just wondering if anybody has not received a prize they have won on BH? Did anybody else win a Living Nature Fresh Indulgence Pack? I won one in early December but I am yet to receive it – is this the same for the other Living Nature prize winners?
I have tried emailing BH a few times over the last 3 weeks but I haven’t had a response yet…

39 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

wow, 30,000 members and counting! thats a LOT of members! just goes to show what a beautylicious site this is! go BH!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

wow, 30,000 members and counting! thats a LOT of members! just goes to show what a beautylicious site this is! go BH!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I scored the jackpot when I first registered. I won a La-Tweez pair of Illuminating Tweezers. A really good product for those with failing eyesight. And the shape of the tweezers is perfect for catching those shorter strands. I`ve been looking for tweezers like this for a long time. And, to top it off, I got a lovely response to my “”thank you”” email the next day. So, Tracey, thanks for the great job and for keeping the website engine well-oiled, cleaned and freshly painted. As you can see, my new eyebrow tweezers are working fine.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I scored the jackpot when I first registered. I won a La-Tweez pair of Illuminating Tweezers. A really good product for those with failing eyesight. And the shape of the tweezers is perfect for catching those shorter strands. I`ve been looking for tweezers like this for a long time. And, to top it off, I got a lovely response to my “”thank you”” email the next day. So, Tracey, thanks for the great job and for keeping the website engine well-oiled, cleaned and freshly painted. As you can see, my new eyebrow tweezers are working fine.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

30,000! Amazing! Just keep up the nice work BH and we`ll have 50,000 in next to no time 😉

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

30,000! Amazing! Just keep up the nice work BH and we`ll have 50,000 in next to no time 😉

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

30,000 is a huge amount of members! that`s a lot of emails and correspondence to sift through 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.