16 yrs, 2 mths ago

your daily product quota

how many personal products including anything in bottles/tubes.tubs on average do you use each day??

I got to thinking and the list goes on. I use very little make up but even shampoo, conditioner, deoderant, toothpaste, shaving cream, moisturiser, cleanser…it all adds up.

Can you imagine living in a time without all these? Or are you non-reliant? I thought I was. I’d love to suggest a sort of 40 hour product famine for those at BH to see how needlessly dependent we have become.

30 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

We`d certainly be looking like hairy feral cave women…l.o.l

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

can you imagine if we gave up toothpaste – we`d have furry teeth (yuck) not to mention decayed teeth (ouch) and definately cant live without a brush – my hair would be in knots (might as well shave my head and start again). well come to think of it I just wouldnt live without numerous things.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

can you imagine if we gave up toothpaste – we`d have furry teeth (yuck) not to mention decayed teeth (ouch) and definately cant live without a brush – my hair would be in knots (might as well shave my head and start again). well come to think of it I just wouldnt live without numerous things.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

yes 100 years ago they didn`t have this `stuff` and 100 years ago they stunk to high heaven not Beauty Heaven. I consider deodorant, toothpaste etc necessities. As for make-up and all of our lovely beauty products why not try to enhance our busy lives a little. I wouldn`t give any of mine up.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

yes 100 years ago they didn`t have this `stuff` and 100 years ago they stunk to high heaven not Beauty Heaven. I consider deodorant, toothpaste etc necessities. As for make-up and all of our lovely beauty products why not try to enhance our busy lives a little. I wouldn`t give any of mine up.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

haha yeah just makes you think, even 100 years ago most of this stuff cant have been around, certainly not in the same way. Everyone needs their essentials but theres a lot we dont need as well, its just so good to have 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.