16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Whitening toothpastes

Hi guys… would like to get your opinion on whitening toothpastes

has anyone used any whitening toothpastes?
do they work?
which ones are good?

🙂

31 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

hi girls, i have used white glo and colgate toothpastes, whilst they have worked to an extent, i feel as soon as i start using a normal toothpaste the whitening effect fades. so it isnt a long lasting result, but a slight improvement if you are consistent.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Did you buy the toothpaste or the whole pack azn? COz if you get the whitening gel and mouthguard, which comes with a tiny tube of the whitening toothpaste and two mouthguards and the gel, its only $12, and totally worth the money!

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

i just bought a tube of white glo

cant wait 2 see great results XD

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

hey wanting beauty, you can get it at heaps of places. Woolies, coles, priceline, big w and chemists and chemist warehouse all stock it! I cant wait to hear your results, im finding it to be soo great and easy.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hey there WantingBeauty, from White glo`s official website, you can purchase their products at your local supermarket (Woolworths, Coles, Bi-LO, BigW or Franklins) and at Priceline.

They have a sample offer, check it out : http://www.whiteglo.com/

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

wow lots of people are saying the white glo works!! can anyone tell me where to purchase it from?? i want to give it a go! thanx 😀

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I was really pleased with the results of Pearl Drops Replenishing White Toothpaste. It`s so gentle and lifts off stains.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

hey adelyn, i am also using white glo and noticing a huge difference too! it is great isnt it 🙂 ive only used it three times and already i see a difference . i ant wait to see what my teeth are like after two weeks.

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`ve been using white-glo with it`s mouth guard gel as well for the last two weeks. I`ve seen a huge difference, even being a coffee drinker

• 15 yrs, 4 mths ago

The best thing you can do is cut back on coffee I`ve found.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.