16 yrs, 5 mths ago

What is on your Christmas Wish List?

What is everybody hoping for this year? Has everybody made a start on their Christmas shopping? As of today there are only 33 days to go (OMG!!!)
I have my fingers crossed for Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and a Peter Alexander nighty, and no I have not purchased one gift yet (I usually have most done by now) and I have a birth and 3 birthdays to buy for before Christmas!!

11 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I would love dvds for Christmas this year and jewellery.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

LOL,that`s so funny!!:)

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

dear santa
    i would love for you to bring me something gold
    somthing glittery and something that noone else has
    ps and a car would be nice too

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

This year I would love some new 9ct gold hoops, Kate Moss Perfume, Summer Clothes, Books, DVD`s, CD`s…..I could go on and on, but Don`t think my Santa will get me all of them!! Maybe some…….

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Bubs first Christmas is sooooo exciting! I went nuts our daughters first Christmas – way overboard! haha… she is 6 now, so it`s still easy buying for her, but give it a couple of years…

I haven`t started Christmas shopping yet either! I normally have at least half done by now… oops! 🙂 I have no idea what I want but hubby and I said we might wait until the Boxing Day sales too- I`d rather beat the retailers at their own game – I`m sick of paying premium price for everything…

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

ooh how exciting! i love xmas but havent started ANY shopping yet! i love shopping, for me or others, but i only love it if i actually have the money! definatly hoping for my fave perfumes this year!! x

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Gosh, I can`t believe how close it is to Christmas. I`m so lazy, I`ll probably end up doing most of my Christmas shopping online. As for myself, I want make up brushes, the limited edition Angel perfume, Breakfast at Tiffanys DVD and a new digital camera. LOL…not much at all.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh I love bubs first Christmas! Its magical. My daughter is now 4 and my son is 2, and this year will be the most exciting by far, my daughter knows who Santa is now and keeps telling me she is good girl! We are spoiling them with a cubby house this year – I can`t wait to see their little faces light up!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

mmm i should start writing a list very soon probably just jewellery and perfume
    i really really want the new sean john for women
    and some diamond earrings

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i would love a pandora braclet and a car

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.