16 yrs, 3 mths ago

what is beautiful?

hey guys, im new to this posting stuff, so here goes…
what do you think is beautiful on a girl? cute button nose, gorgeous ey colour, full-blown lips, bone structure…
i have a friend with these to-doie-for long dark curved-to-the-sky lashes which i am so envious of!

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I think that beauty varies from person to person, but confidence is most sexy.
    If you have good confidence, you`ll be able to pull off anything.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Its the inside that counts the most – A beautiful person is someone that is genuine – that takes time out and wants to help and care for people out of the kindness of their heart – and NOT think about themseleves all the time.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

hmm well i think beauty comes from innocence and happyness i think that there are alot of people beautiful on the outside but not so much on the inside, for me its what goes on in the head rather than what the head looks like. i think my boyfriend is the most beautiful person in the world because he is just so inocent and kind hearted iv been with him for 2 years and dont regret a thing. i think thast beautiful aswell love is beautiful.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

confidence!! for sure
    and pretty eyes.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

A great personality makes a person beautiful. There`s nothing worse than a beautiful looking girl acting like a complete snob like some people i know.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Beautiful is when my daughter tries her very best and sees herself as a winner (even if she officially wasn`t)! She is so beautiful.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

symetry! your usually attracted to someone with similar symerty to your own features. If you have a round face, you are attracted to someone with a rounded face. like that!

I love arms. a great set of toned arms (chest and back) oh. im a sucker for checking out WORKING MEN! and women!!!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love nice eyes and a generous person.Kindness is aslo important

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

If whats on the inside is worth a lot more then why are we on a site about beauty products?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

eyes, smile and skin but whats on the inside is worth a lot more

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.