16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Twins For Jen

The nearly fourty latina is given birth to twins, i’ve only just found out..and it’s been a while, what do you think she’d name them?

8 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Shes not bad for forty good luck jen

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

That is a little boring too, but it might be after someone special. I too like unusual names and I named my son Jarvyn Tabbai. But each to their own I guess.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Christina`s sons name is Max Liron Bratman.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

i like christina, maybe she is more normal than she lets on. I like unusual names too and agree BO – Apple? really lets be fair to the children. as for britney ……what is she doing??????????? she needs to sort herself out.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I do like names which aren`t very common however not keen on naming a child after an apple or some other bizzare name. I would of thought Christina would have come up with something more original than Kevin. Christina and Britney used to be rivals perhaps the name is after Kevin Federline?

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I like unusual names – but not weird ones!I don`t like anything too popular – it just becomes repetitive and boring. I wanted to name my daughter Isabella – but every second girl is called Isabella (gorgeous name though) My daughter is Freya, and my son is Ethan, which when I was living in the UK where he was conceived it was almost unheard of, but we came back to Oz and every baby boy was named Ethan – or so it felt, oh well!
    Americans seem to give girls boys names – why is that? Harlow (Nicole Richies baby) is a town in England just out of London. JLo`s will probably be nice Latino names. Is it true Christina named her baby Kevin? No offense to any Kevin`s – but what a boring name!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Some bizarre name that the poor kids will get ridiculed at school, but then again if all of the celebrities kids go to the same school it will be normal for them.
    the teacher will probably call the roll and ask is –
    apple, pear and peach present, l.o.l or some ridiculious sounding name. What are they on?

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Good on you JLO can`t wait to find out the names.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.