Che
Bronze
Che
3 wks, 1 day ago

Trial Products

Hello beauties , Hope everyone is well. Does anyone been selected for trial products? It’s been a while since I did my last trial. Hopefully we all can have the chance to try new products and will be selected. Take care everyone.

93 comments 36 voices

Replies

• 1 day, 3 hrs ago

Thankyou so much SP

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

Just wondering if we are going to post the contents of our boxes or keep it all as a surprise?

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

Super excited to see I received a trial box today too in Perth. Been a few years for me too so extremely excited and so are my 2 daughters who discovered it on my doorstep before I did

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

I am also on the latest Trial, the box is full of goodies to pamper and make you feel special. What a great mood booster!

My 86 year old mum has lung cancer and is having Palliative Care at home so it’s exciting to show and share some of the items in the box with her. I love mum and it’s almost impossible to bear watching this long, slow and cruel process when she ” just wants it over”.

We laughed till we cried about mum trying the Booty Mask and how surprised the nurses would be seeing mum in bed with her butt up in the air while it dried.

Thanks so much BH XX

• 9 hrs, 38 mins ago

Congratulations LadyLola, I’m so happy to hear you could share this your mum, time is so precious now.

Big hugs, I went through similar a year ago with my dear mum 💕

• 14 hrs, 12 mins ago

LadyLola I am so pleased you are on the trial and that your Mum is able to share the products as well.

• 1 day, 5 hrs ago

So sorry to hear what you and your mum are going through, @LadyLola. It’s great that you can be with her and have some laughs together.

• 1 day, 8 hrs ago

Even better, present the nurses with both your butts sticking out in the air. Hugs LadyLola.

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

I am so excited, I got on the Trial Team. I just received shipping information from Australia Post and its arrived. I am beyond thrilled as I was really struggling to get into my emails to respond to the invitation, as Optus was having a meltdown of some sort. To all the ladies that didnt get on this particular one, dont give up hope. BH try to give everyone a go, and there are so many of us on the site now. Fingers crossed for those that havent had one for a while.XX

• 2 days, 7 hrs ago

Congratulations S-P that’s awesome

• 1 day, 11 hrs ago

Thanks so much @Shop A Everyday. And a Big Congratulations to you on winning one of the Arbonne gift packs!! Awesome, enjoy!!

• 2 days, 9 hrs ago

I’ve received a trial box as well! So happy to be on this trial. I’d like to post a photo but not sure how to do it.

• 2 days, 10 hrs ago

Hey Jatz so pleased you received a box. Have fun!

• 2 days, 13 hrs ago

Congratulations to all of the participant! I’m feeling super lucky to be joining fellow Beauties on this Box Trial!

• 3 days ago

Congratulations to all the lovely recipients of the trial box, I hope you enjoy unboxing all the goodies.

I haven’t had a trial since July 2022 so it’s almost two years, so it gives me hope that I might one day receive an invite too 🤞

Enjoy! 💕

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.