16 yrs, 4 mths ago

this is off topic but i though you might be able to help

is christmas and new years a good or bad time to be looking for a new job or should i wait til like febuary

18 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

keep in mind 2 that alot of employers like to employ high school age for school holiday peroids. They are cheaper to pay, willing to work the really crappy hours, have no responsibilities at home (eg: children that they need to rush home to with no warning), and can be “”let go”” at the end of peak season. Good luck though!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

keep in mind 2 that alot of employers like to employ high school age for school holiday peroids. They are cheaper to pay, willing to work the really crappy hours, have no responsibilities at home (eg: children that they need to rush home to with no warning), and can be “”let go”” at the end of peak season. Good luck though!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

christmas is a good time however alot of places only offer christams casual jobs which are only over the holiday season, but if you work hard they might keep you on after the holidays

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

christmas is a good time however alot of places only offer christams casual jobs which are only over the holiday season, but if you work hard they might keep you on after the holidays

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

start the yr off NEW!

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

start the yr off NEW!

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

start the yr off NEW!

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

My boyfriend is looking for work at the moment and he reccons there is heaps of jobs advertised.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.