16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Tea Drop Brewer

Just had to share this…as I think this is just a great little kitchen gadget for all those tea lovers out there.
I was in dire nead of a new kettle – but decided on the Sunbeam
“Tea Drop” – from Big W – retails for $58.00 – (some kettles are alot more expensive) its a cute little hot tea maker that brews loose tea and tea bags, just fill the reservoir up with water, place the tea in the top and let it brew, quicker than boiling a kettle and keeps the tea constantly warm. Holds up to 4 cups/800ml of tea.

90 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks for that Friday Morning Chuckle Princess… Think that will keep my smiling all day! LOL

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks for that Friday Morning Chuckle Princess… Think that will keep my smiling all day! LOL

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

LMAO ROTF!!! You crack me up Princess.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

holy shopping spree Batman! bam, whack, pow, you really went for it. good for you. lol:)

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

holy shopping spree Batman! bam, whack, pow, you really went for it. good for you. lol:)

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I know Guys.. Its not like me either.. and ill pay for it!!! Umm GliterGirl.. It was niether – My Gay bestie got the better of me!! I love him to parts pieces but think i need to stick to shopping alone for a while to let my bank balance recover…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.