16 yrs, 2 mths ago

So You Think You Can Dance favourite?

Has anyone got a favourite yet? I thought Marko and Steph were amazingly brilliant – kind of like the quiet winner lurking there I think.

258 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

I think that all the top 4 will do well… good on them all…. Bring on next season!!

• 16 yrs ago

I think that all the top 4 will do well… good on them all…. Bring on next season!!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

rhys was rOBBED!!!!!!
    elf deserved to win!
    he would save tonness on a make artist cos he is one!

• 16 yrs ago

rhys was rOBBED!!!!!!
    elf deserved to win!

• 16 yrs ago

rhys was rOBBED!!!!!!
    elf deserved to win!

• 16 yrs ago

I`m happy with the outcome too. I think in the end Jack was a little more fluid in his movements. Both boys were so sweet though and i think Rhys will do really well out of the competition.

• 16 yrs ago

I`m happy with the outcome too. I think in the end Jack was a little more fluid in his movements. Both boys were so sweet though and i think Rhys will do really well out of the competition.

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

YAY for Jack! A little sad for Rhys, but then again I would have been sad for Jack if he didn`t win. That last dance Jack and Rhys did was so blooming good! They dance so well together.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.