16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Sleep Wrinkles

I had no idea that sleeping in a certain position can cause a sleep wrinkle. if you wake to a facial line deeper each day. Some lines i have look deeper each day-I cant belive it! I just read this in a magazine and wonted to warn others!!

90 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

thanks for the info i think our lines will come at some stage of our live`s if we can delay why not i say i`m not getting any younger lol lol .

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

thanks for the info i think our lines will come at some stage of our live`s if we can delay why not i say i`m not getting any younger lol lol .

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

wow loads of good advice. my satin pillow cases made me very hot and hubby even hotter so we ditched them and have embraced my wrinkles cos we will all eventually have them ol…

Sleep aponea can be a danger to your health if it is chronic. It`s a result of a number of underlying poor health conditions from sinusitis, rhinitis to high blood pressure. The positive, there are many resolutions to overcoming the problem a bonus for all sufferers.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

wow loads of good advice. my satin pillow cases made me very hot and hubby even hotter so we ditched them and have embraced my wrinkles cos we will all eventually have them ol…

Sleep aponea can be a danger to your health if it is chronic. It`s a result of a number of underlying poor health conditions from sinusitis, rhinitis to high blood pressure. The positive, there are many resolutions to overcoming the problem a bonus for all sufferers.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

glad i reminded you happy to help where i can lol lol

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks Elmorules you just reminded me to get satin pillowcase.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.