16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Sick of Skicky Gloss

I need HELP!!!!!
I need to find a lip gloss that is Shiny but that doesnt stick my lips together….

I have tried SO Many but they are all way to sticky…. Any Suggestions???

72 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

i dont think their expensive!! lol

for a tube of lipgloss (with the stick) it is around $5 but you can get it cheaper when its on sale

i always look at all the maybelline, rimmel, covergirl lipglosses and they are all around $10-$15!!

• 16 yrs ago

for a tube of lipgloss (with the stick) it is around $5 but you can get it cheaper when its on sale

i always look at all the maybelline, rimmel, covergirl lipglosses and they are all around $10-$15!!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

i find smackers too expesive, i can get a bigger sexier rimell gloss for the same bloody price!!

• 16 yrs ago

i find smackers too expesive, i can get a bigger sexier rimell gloss for the same bloody price!!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

Have you ever tried lip smackers??

i nearly have the whole collection lol and i dont think that any of then are sticky

i also hate sticky lipglosses lol

hope that helps

• 16 yrs ago

i nearly have the whole collection lol and i dont think that any of then are sticky

hope that helps

• 16 yrs ago

hope that helps

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I use Soft Lips lip protectant when im not going out and if you wanted colour, put a lip stain on and then pop this ontop for the glossiness. Also it really does help make your lips softer.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.