16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Save the Whales

“Japanese whaling ships are understood to already be hunting in Antarctic waters. They intend to kill 50 endangered Fin whales and more than 900 minkes whales. Fin whales are magnificent creatures, the second largest living creatures on this planet – only blue whales are bigger.

There is no basis, scientific or otherwise for the killing of Fin whales or minkes. “

Please sign the “Petition”:http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22874082-5014144,00.html to help stop the Japanese whalers

27 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I guess it`s all about the money and they just can`t seem to see beyond that. How sad. Wish I could sign more than once.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I guess it`s all about the money and they just can`t seem to see beyond that. How sad. Wish I could sign more than once.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

BUMP

The whales need your signature on that petition! 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

BUMP

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

BUMP

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

this is such a heartless act. ill definitely sign the petition!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

why do they whale it definity not for “”research”” and eatting the meat is ridiiculous whale meat is extremely high in mercury, so wtf would u want to eat it? makes me soo mad thats for the topic 🙂
    and its good to see celebs supporting anti whaling compans too like hayden from heros 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.