16 yrs, 5 mths ago

samples

anyone know any good sites for free beauty samples

38 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Signing up to your favourite company newsletter and publications is a good way to get freebies.. There is no guarantee, but they do sometimes send you stuff..

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have applied for heaps of samples and got heaps. Havent got anywhere near as many as i applied for but that doesnt matter. You will find that the sites you email and ask for are much more reliable to arrive as they come directly, as well as the forms on the direct site. But hey you might as well try as you never know what you will get…Its free to try so it doesnt matter if it doesnt comes, its win-win situation 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Just a tip, there will always be samples that don`t come.
    To avoid disappointment, I suggest just ordering, and then forgetting.
    Works for me 🙂
    xx

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

thanks this is great. i love getting samples in my letter box!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks for the sample tips.. the only place I had known of was MySavings

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes this is true, heaps of freebies and samples never do come, but I still try anyway coz there are heaps that do come, I seem to get new stuff in the mail every week.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have applied for basically tens of samples, and none of them have ever come, like from 5 months ago. Only the olay and tresemme ones came, because they were from the direct site..
    The sites like oznet free crap wer the main culprits!

Has anyone found this?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Everyday Minerals seems to have a nice range of colors for their products. Thanks for the link stefaneigh

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks for the link Steph – I just ordered some samples and it`s only about $5.00 for delivery from the US. They have a huge range of shades to choose from. It a great sample kit – very generous.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I use Everyday Minerals and they`re great, and really reasonably priced. Make sure you get a good range of colours in the sample kit – it`s good to blend a few colours together, I find I get a perfect match to my skin tone that way.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.