5 mths, 2 wks ago

Priceline Sisterclub Beauty Box

Starting today if you spend $50 or more on makeup in one transaction you can get a beauty box.
If you are a sister club member you also get 100 bonus points, Diamond level an extra 150 qand 200 for pink Diamond.
Brands included in the box are nudeby nature, the kind collective, bioderma, face halo, who is elijah and whiteglo.

I didnt really need too much in the way of make up so got my color tattoo and then stocked up on eye makeup remover and setting spray.

9 comments 9 voices

Replies

• 5 mths, 1 w ago

Ooh hope I haven’t missed out!

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

Thanks I was there yesterday topping up some stuff, but I don’t think it would have been worth buying the extras to get the spend.

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

I have ordered mine online on the day it was announced as they sell out fast. I ordered with some Maybelline products i wanted to try and they were on a half price special too, so ita a win-win for me.

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

I couldn’t load into my account and tried to retrieve my password. Nothing came through. I didn’t think this was worth me filling up my cupboard for. The hair care one was good value.

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

image host

I got this email, too, @Meedee. They put FREE in all caps, but the asterisk says:

When you spend $50 or more on makeup in store or online in one transaction, you’ll receive this FREE Sister Club Beauty Box.*

It’s chock full of gorgeous goodies including your very own reusable Face Halo Makeup Removal Pad, a 2mL vial of WHOISELIJAH Nomad, limited edition pink headband and mirror compact, and more!

If it sells out as quickly as the Haircare Bag, we’d better hurry!

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

I saw these today. Was tempted but opted out this time don’t need any more makeup and the value of the box didn’t seem worth spending $50 for.

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

Funny I thought this as well. Not like the previous bags. Lots more items.

• 5 mths, 2 wks ago

Thanks @Meedee

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.