Btj
Bronze
Btj
13 yrs, 3 mths ago

Nutrimetics

Hi ladies (and any guys!),
I’m going to a Nutrimetics party tomorrow night and was just wondering if any of you would recommend any of their make up products? I use one of their skincare ranges and its great but would love an honest opinion on the cosmetics range 🙂

Love and hugs to those in Queensland!

B

4 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 11 mths ago

Has anyone used the Nutrimetics hydrating facial mask?

I’m thinking about trying it out but would love to know if there are any beauties out there with prior experience with this product?

• 13 yrs, 3 mths ago

Sorry this might be a bit late but I like their nail polishes. They have some nice eyeshadows and blushes. I’d skip on mascaras as they arent anything special.

Also the concealers are good 🙂

And i like the pressed foundation compact that can be used wet or dry.. not 100% sure on teh name! Sorry!

• 13 yrs, 3 mths ago

I don’t use the regular NM eyeshadows, but I really love some of their special edition compacts (there was a Rock & Roll Fever eyeshadow and blush compact a while back, awesome colours, I use them all the time). I also like their eye and lip liners, although I only have the small special edition lip & eye liners. I think NM have a clearance catalogue at the moment (may have expired by now but not sure), maybe the consultant will have that with her, and it had some great makeup products in it. I don’t use NM liquid foundation, but I do like some of the pressed powder compacts.

My favourite NM product is the Nutri-Rich oil, such a lovely versatile product, and smells so great too!

Have fun at the party!

• 13 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Btj

I have their ‘Chic’ lipstick which state’s it’s a ‘sheer’ one but I find it not really very sheer and I also find it quite shimmery too. I suppose that’s why ‘parties’ are so handy – you’ll get to try before you buy! Have fun!

I really like their sunscreens and the fake tan is nice too. Off the topic of cosmetics, but I really love it – is their vegetable wash (it’s the pink coloured one). It’s fantastic!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.