16 yrs, 4 mths ago

non-smudgy eyeliner

I have really small eyes and everytime i use eyeliner, its smudges after a few blinks. Please recommend some non smudgy waterproof eyeliners? Or are there any techniques to help prevent smudges?

54 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

i love the liquid australis eyeliner – once you put it on it dries up straight away and therefore does not smudge.

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

i love the liquid australis eyeliner – once you put it on it dries up straight away and therefore does not smudge.

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

I use a normal eyeliner pencil and then over the top rub on the same colour eyeshadow, it seems to sets the eyeliner. It lasts longer and doesn`t smudge!

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

I use a normal eyeliner pencil and then over the top rub on the same colour eyeshadow, it seems to sets the eyeliner. It lasts longer and doesn`t smudge!

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Good ol Revlon Colorstay is great or Lancome also have a waterproof range of eyeliners

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Good ol Revlon Colorstay is great or Lancome also have a waterproof range of eyeliners

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ive tried the rimmel waterproof eyeliner and it still smudged heaps. Not sure about other brands. A gel eyeliner in the pot applied with a brush are the only ones that 100% do not smudge. But they are time consuming to apply every day. If anyone can recommend a pencil liner that does the same job that would be great.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.