15 yrs, 7 mths ago

No Undie Sundie – What do you think?

I’m sure you’ve all seen it on the news that the Saint Hotel in St Kilda is doing a “knickers for booze” promotion this sunday. Girls who flash the bar staff recieve a free drink, while those who take off their undies and hang them on the bar recieve a $50 drink card. I’m not going to express my opinion yet (I will soon though!), I just want to hear what you lovely ladies think.

195 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I Think Its Funny . I Would`ve Gone – And I`d Hand Over My Knickers For Booze – Not Really .

That Establishment Must Have Some Classy Ladies Attending For The Promoter To Even Come Up With The Idea . It`s Such A Shame That Men Think Were So Slutty.

At Least It Wasn`t “”Get Ya Tits Out Tuesday””- You Can Remove Underwear Without Showing The World What You`ve Got & Its Very Easy To Double Up & Fool Them All .

lol .

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I Think Its Funny . I Would`ve Gone – And I`d Hand Over My Knickers For Booze – Not Really .

That Establishment Must Have Some Classy Ladies Attending For The Promoter To Even Come Up With The Idea . It`s Such A Shame That Men Think Were So Slutty.

At Least It Wasn`t “”Get Ya Tits Out Tuesday””- You Can Remove Underwear Without Showing The World What You`ve Got & Its Very Easy To Double Up & Fool Them All .

lol .

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

lol .

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

lol .

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

lol .

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Wouldn`t it be funny to see someone walk up to the bar and put the daggiest pair of control briefs on the bar??? lol Not what they would be expecting i bet… lol. I walked past the pub last night and they had a huge crowd in there…

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Wouldn`t it be funny to see someone walk up to the bar and put the daggiest pair of control briefs on the bar??? lol Not what they would be expecting i bet… lol. I walked past the pub last night and they had a huge crowd in there…

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.