16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Never been sunburnt

Ive never been sunburnt even though ive been in the sun for ages. is there something wrong with me?

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

The colour of your skin may have something to do with it.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I think in some ways it`s good to burn more easily, as it encourages you to stay out of the sun, or at least only stay in the sun for short bursts. I`m sure if I didn`t burn in like 7 minutes, I`d spend way too long getting all tanned, and would be worse off in the long run. Either way, no matter how much we enjoy the sun, it`s a killer 🙁

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I think in some ways it`s good to burn more easily, as it encourages you to stay out of the sun, or at least only stay in the sun for short bursts. I`m sure if I didn`t burn in like 7 minutes, I`d spend way too long getting all tanned, and would be worse off in the long run. Either way, no matter how much we enjoy the sun, it`s a killer 🙁

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`m very anti sun-being English heritage in the blood, I don`t go too well in the harsh sun-just adds more freckles.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`m very anti sun-being English heritage in the blood, I don`t go too well in the harsh sun-just adds more freckles.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`m pretty much the same been burnt once or twice but very likely to get cancer still as i tan even when wearing sun cream and have a family history of melanomas etc. We are so lucky not to go through what many white/red friends do though.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.