6 mths, 1 w ago

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Niacinamide Serum Trial Team

Hi, I just received this product and wondering if anyone else is on the Trial Team for this? I couldn’t find a topic in the forum.

8 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 6 mths ago

No invite for me. Pity.

• 6 mths ago

I received an invite and applied, however I have not heard back so I don’t know if I have been selected or not.

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

@Tinac I received the serum before the 20 Jan, and the reviews are due 12 Feb, so sadly I think you would’ve received it by now, as well as the confirmation email. Hopefully you get the next one 🙏

• 6 mths, 1 w ago

I got an invite to this but was also rejected. However, I did get accepted for the L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Molecular hair range which I’m now using.

• 5 mths, 4 wks ago

@Lindylou Oh well, hopefully you’re enjoying the using the L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Molecular hair range 😊

I’ve found that L’Oreal have really great professional hair products these days.

• 6 mths, 1 w ago

I think this was offered by BeautyCrew, not BeautyHeaven? I got an invitation and applied, but was rejected. Enjoy the serum! Good to see that Neutrogena has a 10% niacnamide serum now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.