16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Mineral Bronzer

Can any of you lovely ladies recommend a nice mineral based bronzer (powder)? Ta x

12 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

everyday minerals have a load of colours so you can try, best thing is that you can try the samples for free before openin your wallet

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

everyday minerals have a load of colours so you can try, best thing is that you can try the samples for free before openin your wallet

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

ID Bare Escentuals are the original mineral make-up, they have all-over face colour in several warm shades, I recommend trying them.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

ID Bare Escentuals are the original mineral make-up, they have all-over face colour in several warm shades, I recommend trying them.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Physicians Formula at Priceline have a range of mineral powders and bronzers. I have one of their face powders which gives a nice coverage. I`m not sure whether it`s a pure mineral powder though.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Physicians Formula at Priceline have a range of mineral powders and bronzers. I have one of their face powders which gives a nice coverage. I`m not sure whether it`s a pure mineral powder though.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Natural Glow, and Natural Glamour have bronzing sticks with powder in them for face and body, u can get them on line and priceline.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.