16 yrs, 2 mths ago

lux body washed

has anyone seen the new lux body wash flavors the are devine,’m loving th pommegrant and coca milk one so nice, smeels great and actually foams!

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love the lux ones and if you keep your eyes open PriceLine often have them on sale for 3.95.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love the lux ones and if you keep your eyes open PriceLine often have them on sale for 3.95.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

you skin doesn`t really shimmer but you can still smell it on your skin for the whole day
    lovely bodywash if it good enough foir ms hawkans it good enough for me lol

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

you skin doesn`t really shimmer but you can still smell it on your skin for the whole day

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`ve never actualy tried the lux body wash range. Mmmm.. all those comments makes me want to try them. Tahitian escape sounds divine!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`ve never actualy tried the lux body wash range. Mmmm.. all those comments makes me want to try them. Tahitian escape sounds divine!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love the neroli and ylang ylang one. It smells divine! Makes shower time much more luxurious 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.