16 yrs, 7 mths ago

Love the new look

Hi all at beautyheaven

Just had to say I love the new look website

13 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yeah we can find lots of info on products,and the website tells us what is suitable for us thanks

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i just new to beautyhaven but i love this site it soooo good i love all the tips and articles so cool

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i love the new site.
    it is so easy to naviagate around!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I haven`t been on here before `cause i`m new but i love the look and everything else!

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks guys! Shux…we`re blushing (in a really subtle, just-on-the-apples, flushed kinda of way) ;o). All of us here in beautyheaven HQ are so thriilled to hear that you love our new look and are enjoying using the site. And we`ve got to send a shout out right back at you all for getting busy and making the site as useful, entertaining and gorgeous as it can be. Thank you! Tracey x

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

I only found the website today and i already have made many posts! i love this site and i cant wait to hear and read more from other users. I hope more people join the site too! The more people the better! Thanks for everyones reviews and opinions! 😀

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

hey im new here but this site is great, it has everything you could want 🙂

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hi Everyone…I`m a Newbie, but I have to say that this is a fantastic site!! It has everything a girl needs to know…all at your fingertips…keep up the great work!! I`m hooked……

• 16 yrs, 6 mths ago

I love it too! The turquoise and green colours are so gorgeous and it`s so easy to find what you`re looking for!

• Bronze
    16 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hi all! I`m new and just came across beautyhaven and think it`s fantastic. It not only looks great but has really helpful information too. Great work beautyhaven crew!!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.