16 yrs, 1 mth ago

L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival

The L’oreal Melbourne Fashion festival is on this year from the 2nd to the 9th of March. Is anyone going to any events?
I’m off to a David Jones fashion show this morning at Chadstone.

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

yeah the mourning to night exhibition looks absolutely FABOLOUS and i just have to go, it goes from 8 feb-29 aug in NGV Australia and 28 feb-31aug in NGV International. does ngv have an international and an australian section? i quite confused by that. i wonder if they have any louboutin heels on display? sigh christian louboutin, the best shoe designer in the world!!!!!!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

No I haven`t been pritty kitty. It sounds good. I would of loved to have gone to the Mini Me Kids parade sanctuary. It sounds soooo cute 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i really want to go but i live in central victoria and i can`t get down there right now (school, work etc) has anyone been to that `mourning to night` (black in fashion) exhibition on at the international gallery? it looks really good.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I went to the Mini Me kids parade at the Prahran town hall – sooooooooo cute!!!! bonds, esprit, mini metallicus, paul frank, counrty road, collette dinnigan!! loved it, loved it and so did my 4mth old daughter!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Been thinking of going. But I`m gonna be busy coz it`s orientation week at uni. sigh..

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I went to the fashion show today and apparently metallics are here to stay. Chunky knits are in this season as well as trench coats. I didn`t run into you today GG. Hope you do something special today for your anniversary 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes… Congratulations on 5 years GiGi – thats awesome!
    Have fun girls & you might bump into each other – that would be nice!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

congratulations on your wedding anniversary GG. Enjoy shopping. I`ll be sure to say hi if I run into you 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`m going to Chaddy this arvo! But not for fashion week. It`s our 5th wedding anniversary and we have some shopping to do! I have a voucher for a watch for my hubby at Fossil, and we want to check out the bargains at Myer. Have fun BO – maybe I might bump into you! hehe

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.