16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Leg Tan

What is a cheap yet effective fake tan I can get hold of easily to go on my legs. I have never tried one but have read they they can be great for discuising veins etc.

5 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

St Tropez like all tans on me seem to crack (kinda like when I have very dry skin) and it starts to fade. It doesn`t really come off in patches for me?? I`ve tried a lot of tans (ModelCo, Chi Chi, Nivea, Johnsons, Palmer`s, St Tropez, Le Tan, Neutrogena) and all of them seem to fade in large areas but not small patches. It might be different for other people? I would say give it a go!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Does st tropez go patchy as it fades like other reputable brands.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

St Tropez is good and never goes orange as it is a `green` based tan opposed to `orange` based one. LeTan makes me orange if i apply too much but great if i want a few layers. It can be very dehydrating though so make sure you moisturise alot.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I agree Le Tan does a great job and i stocked up at priceline when they were on sale. Some of the products also leave a shimmer behind- convenient when you`re ready for a night out!

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

They cover veins if you have a good dark tan. i use any of the letan range. They are easy to use and don`t look yellow or orange!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.