16 yrs ago

Lancome gift at David Jones

There’s a Lancome gift on at DJs until March 9th – click “here”:http://www.thevproject.com.au/lancome/Lancome_gift_email.htm for details! 🙂

13 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    12 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thank you I will go and have a look Kay n jay I love lancome products.

thanks for a nice post sharing with us discount perfume

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thank you I will go and have a look Kay n jay I love lancome products.

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

This was a thread from a year ago! But i do know there is a lancome gift at the moment.

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Got it! Great!

• 16 yrs ago

Thanks for the tip gem! I don`t really use Clinique that much, but I know I can always find something to buy!

• 16 yrs ago

Go for the Clinique GWP Loretta – lots of little goodies in there & a big pink makeup bag you can use for weekend travel – better value I think anyway. I purchased one and am quite happy I did.
    I brought the Repairwear Foundation – haven`t tried it yet as I want to finish off the current one I`m using.
    I find that the Lancome creams are to highly perfumed for me.

• 16 yrs ago

I`m glad it`s not the 13th yet! Too much to do, I need that time!
    B.O. – it`s tough when there are too many gifts on at one time – they all look great, but it`s a bit decadent to get them all!

• are you wishing the time away sonny? LOL 🙂 I saw this GWP on the weekend and I was torn between this and the Clinique GWP at Myer. I went for the Clinique pack. I do love the gorgeous black clutch the Lancome gift set comes with! I wish I could buy both.

• 16 yrs ago

why do i keep thinking it is the 13th!??!?!

• 16 yrs ago

Princess – needs and wants are different things – never resist a want hehe

sonny – Well it`s only March 6th now, so you still have time

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.