16 yrs, 4 mths ago

katie holmes

has anyone seen her new look with the short black hair and square fringe
and do you like it

36 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Melmeko I know what you mean when you said you `like the old Katie`. She certainly doesn`t seem to be `herself` anymore. Kind of looks like she`s trying to change herself to please somebody else. She looked better, happier and more confident when she was pleasing herself and being herself. I know she`s a mum now but that shouldn`t change the core of who a person is. She looks like a completely different person – or like she`s trying to be. I`m sure one day in the future she will snap out of it and be herself again. I`m guessing, but it looks like she`s trying to fill Tom`s mold of what he expects his `wife` should look like. Tom is way too domineering to be married to anyone I reckon.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Melmeko I know what you mean when you said you `like the old Katie`. She certainly doesn`t seem to be `herself` anymore. Kind of looks like she`s trying to change herself to please somebody else. She looked better, happier and more confident when she was pleasing herself and being herself. I know she`s a mum now but that shouldn`t change the core of who a person is. She looks like a completely different person – or like she`s trying to be. I`m sure one day in the future she will snap out of it and be herself again. I`m guessing, but it looks like she`s trying to fill Tom`s mold of what he expects his `wife` should look like. Tom is way too domineering to be married to anyone I reckon.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Not to mention the same big sunnies too, Ha Ha.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

shes becoming a bit of a posh spice aka victorica beckha look alike same hair clothes and even bony frame lately

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

shes becoming a bit of a posh spice aka victorica beckha look alike same hair clothes and even bony frame lately

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I actually think she looks fab at the moment I have never been a huge but do give credit where it`s due. It just goes to show what that amount of money can do for you, stylists, hair and makeup artists working over time, I`d love it. Tom cruise on the other hand is just creepy these days and sadly I think their relationship will go the way of most Hollywood marriages sooner rather than later.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.