1 mth, 1 w ago

Is there any way I can add a picture to my post without having to link to it?

Good day all.

I have a picture of a woman wearing eye shadow in a way that I wish to imitate, but I cannot figure out what the technique is called. I took a screencap from a DVD, so it is only on my computer. Is there any way that I can add an image to my post?

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I dont think so unfortunately but if you put the image into the google search bar you may find an answer that way.

• 1 mth ago

Yes, you can directly upload images to your post on various social media platforms or blogging platforms without linking to them. Simply click the “upload” or “attach” button, select the desired image from your device, and add it to your post.

• 1 mth ago

It’s difficult, @Coquettishkoolaid. I use a website called imgbox.com to get a link, & then post that link on the forum.

• 1 mth ago

@Misfortune8 – I still prefer the old way that we did it on BH. I do use the imgbox but sometimes forget how to do it. Never know which pixel to take either. Just trying now to see if this is the way again of doing it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

image host

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.