16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Inglot

Just need to share how fantastic these products are.
Not only because of the FAB range of colours in all products but the Quality… This is one of the very few eyeshadow brands i use that don’t crease or smudge (And I wear Charcoal)
Its fantastic… I’m now a Fully Fledged Inglot Addict
Do yourself a favour and try it.

56 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve gone into their Chadstone store a few times. I`ve seen a few things however never brought anything. There store hasn`t been there for long.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

well perhaps there`s your answer then? their attitude sucks. if they can`t get staff because they are rude i don`t know how they think they`ll get and then keep customers. good thing you didn`t make the move to there.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hey ladies I was asked to become store manager for an Inglot in my area when they opened them all last September but the Area Manager hassled me so many times and got angry with me because I could not make it in for an interview on the two dates she was holding 1.5hours drive from my hour and my job at the time. She acted ridiculously! Anyhow please read my new post on Inglot and how they are all shutting down xx

• that`s very disappointing that you haven`t received a response from them Loretta. I just think they should at least acknowledge your comments. It does put you off a brand when you encounter a bad experience. It`s a shame those rude sales reps ruined the brand for you!!

• 16 yrs ago

you`ll find something. i think Inglot is an English brand anyway so maybe try to find a good oz brand you don`t react to. lol:)

• 16 yrs ago

It`s a shame really, but there are a lot of fools in business out there, so it`s no surprise.
    I can`t use a lot of Napoleon products, I get a pretty bad reaction to them unfortunately.

• 16 yrs ago

i don`t understand. the cosmetics market is overflowing with brands. they obviously think they can get by with out good word of mouth. buy Napoleon, many of the products are similar prices.

• 16 yrs ago

Well I never heard a peep out of Inglot after I emailed them about the poor service.
    They could have at least acknowledged me! The rudeness!! hehe

• 16 yrs ago

The bad customer service just seems like that the girl just didnt care or has no clue? I would of thought that at the very least she could of said something like “”no sorry we dont have eyebrow pencils in stock at the moment but we have a eyebrow powder etc””. I find it hard to beleive that they were out of stock on ALL eyebrow products.

It is always nice to contact head office if you have ever come across a very helpful assistant and let the head office know, my daughter used to work in Woolworths and had a customer contact head office and she ended up with a nice letter from the head office commenting about her excellent customer service,I think this would have helped her in getting a better job in the end. And people who are great at their job deserve a help if they can get a promotion or something good out of it.

• 16 yrs ago

Walked past the store in Epping! Didn`t get to go in though coz I was in a major hurry. The store looks colorful enough, but all these bad customer service news is not very encouraging. Next time I should drop in to see what it is really like.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.