16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Im back!!!

Hey girls,
I havnt been on the computer for weeks now as its been broken and I thought I would die without Bh and you girls to keep my mind off the housework and washing,But im finally back,So what have I missed??

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

A good forum would be on tv shows we like

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i didn`t think i`d seen you hear for a while. welcome back. i had my computer taken for 1 day and freaked out. you must have been a mess. hehehh lol:)

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i didn`t think i`d seen you hear for a while. welcome back. i had my computer taken for 1 day and freaked out. you must have been a mess. hehehh lol:)

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

ha! I love it. Great name Gem!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Mmmm..both riight…I never have really watched either, as you say nothing really changes, yeah more like the bold…my mum was a shocker when I was growing up…she`d tape it while she was at work..then watch it as soon as she`d get home..the faces don`t change and always look forever young..Marlina always looks the same, not a wrinkle!
    Maybe..
    The Bold and the Bashful Beauty Forums?….

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.