16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love my hairdresser!

Please excuse the self indulgent rant, but I had the best haircut and blow dry today, I just love my hairdresser!! I’ve not been in a while (trying to save money) but now I feel SO good, and my hair looks great! Happy days! 🙂

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I am lucky, I`ve been a loyal customer for more than 10 years now, not at the same salon, but the same company, even when I lived overseas I`ve been going to their salons, and they have never let me down.
    My current stylist is supposed to be in the Feb issue of Madison Magazine.
    Face Paint – you need to find someone who listens to you, and styles your hair how YOU actually want it. I can understand being turned off with those experiences!!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I am lucky, I`ve been a loyal customer for more than 10 years now, not at the same salon, but the same company, even when I lived overseas I`ve been going to their salons, and they have never let me down.
    Face Paint – you need to find someone who listens to you, and styles your hair how YOU actually want it. I can understand being turned off with those experiences!!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Lucky you! I have never left my hairdresser feeling like a million bucks. Whoever I try always cuts my hair too short, and leaves unmanageable bits lying around the fringe and the sides. They use heaps of styling products and when I try to just “”wash and wear”” it, I look like a Mr Squiggle self-portrait. I haven`t been back to a hair dresser in more than five years. (Which is why my avatar has no hair!) Can anyone beat that?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Lucky you! I have never left my hairdresser feeling like a million bucks. Whoever I try always cuts my hair too short, and leaves unmanageable bits lying around the fringe and the sides. They use heaps of styling products and when I try to just “”wash and wear”” it, I look like a Mr Squiggle self-portrait. I haven`t been back to a hair dresser in more than five years. (Which is why my avatar has no hair!) Can anyone beat that?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

that`s great to hear Loretta. There`s nothing better than walking look of the hairdresser feeling fabulous and like a million bucks 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

that`s great to hear Loretta. There`s nothing better than walking look of the hairdresser feeling fabulous and like a million bucks 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.