16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i don’t want to….

have black skin under my armpits even after waxing! how do people make their armpits look like the colour their natural skin is?

8 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

agh i have this kind of problem too. except when i shave my underarms, they arent black they have a sort of… greenish tinge. its really strange – could it possibly be because of my half asian heritage?

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

can you do an at home product for this kinda thing or is it a salon kinda treatment ?

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

ok, i`m just throwing this out there, but would rubbing under your arms with lemon juice help do you think????? it` s been used by (silly people) to lighten their skin (not me) and also may help reduce perspiration. this may be useful as perhaps your sweat is a little too acidic or alkaline it may help neutralize it.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

yeah i have the same thing-yet to find a solution that works..

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

used to have this problem try cleansing after sahving this stops the skin from dryin out and becoming darker and hardr, i use cetaphil cream cleanser as a body wash and a face cleanser its great stuff cleanses and moisterisers i got a litre bottle with 2 bars of their soap for twenty bucks and i`ve had it for over 3 months and it`s not even half empty so i works out pretty cheap

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

you could try skin bleaching. if they can do it on your back side (thats the only civilized way to describe it i think) then surely underarms would be a walk in the park. lol.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

thank you glitter girl but mine has always been like that.it is just very obvious that hair grows there!i have tried using baby powder but it wont help. i am starting to think that, the armpits sweat a lot which is why they are darker in colour..don`t you agree?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Have you had a baby? I`m pretty sure it`s because of the hormonal changes that occur during puberty, pregnancy or menopause (like when your downstairs bits go darker).

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.