16 yrs, 4 mths ago

i cut my own hair

dose anybody else do this

78 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

I cut my hair last night lol, it was so dry, and I like it, I think I might keep doing htis, especially as I`m trying to grow out my length!

• 16 yrs ago

I cut my hair last night lol, it was so dry, and I like it, I think I might keep doing htis, especially as I`m trying to grow out my length!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

i have cut a side fringe a few times but never cut anything off the length i would be too scared!

• 16 yrs ago

i have cut a side fringe a few times but never cut anything off the length i would be too scared!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

I cut my ends and my fringe slightly as it grows out, I find it hard because if I go to the hairdressers they nearly always cut to much off, or because it`s curly, it looks really uneven because they wet it and cut it, some curls are tighter than others!

• 16 yrs ago

I cut my ends and my fringe slightly as it grows out, I find it hard because if I go to the hairdressers they nearly always cut to much off, or because it`s curly, it looks really uneven because they wet it and cut it, some curls are tighter than others!

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

Oh yeah Its a good way to save money.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.