16 yrs, 4 mths ago

how do you use a diffuser?

i’m getting one for x-mas. my hairdresser said it’d be good for my naturally-curly-but-somewhat-lifeless-and-lacking-in-volume hair. how do you use one? does anyone have any tricks? also i want to find an anti-frizz product that doesn’t make hair go all hard and crispy and yuk.

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

woah that pic is a bit full on tannecy .. i totally forgot what i was going to say once i saw it .. ! opps ..

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

woah that pic is a bit full on tannecy .. i totally forgot what i was going to say once i saw it .. ! opps ..

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

first put some mouse in damp/wet hair as this will soften your hair but it will also add some mild hold for your curls then gently use the difuser try not to touch too much as it will make it frizzy and curls willl fall out and dont completly dry it. if you have trouble just ask your hairdresser next time your there to show you.

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

first put some mouse in damp/wet hair as this will soften your hair but it will also add some mild hold for your curls then gently use the difuser try not to touch too much as it will make it frizzy and curls willl fall out and dont completly dry it. if you have trouble just ask your hairdresser next time your there to show you.

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m also a defuser fan, having long curly hair I also tip my head upside down and dry on a warm setting as the curls then turn to ringletts otherwise it turns into a boffy mess.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m also a defuser fan, having long curly hair I also tip my head upside down and dry on a warm setting as the curls then turn to ringletts otherwise it turns into a boffy mess.

• 15 yrs, 5 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

diffuser. I love this thing.
    1: apply styling mousse to wet (towel dry first, dripping wet and it will take 2 hours) hair.
    2: tip your head upside down and blow dry your hair with the diffuser attachment on
    3: when hair is about 70-80% dry, you can flip your heaf the right side up now and continue on a lower wind setting on the diffuser
    $: want more curls? use your hand and scrunch your locks as you dry throughout.
    when acheived desired look, set with a quick spray of hairspray (spraying from 30 cm away so you dont get a CLUMP of hair sticking together)
    practice makes perfect. at times you may have results like nanny fran (easily fixed by dampen your hair), but with time and practice you will look more sienna miller or kate moss.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.