16 yrs, 2 mths ago

How can i fix my hair?

When i was 18 i started to colour my hair.

it was a really nice blonde to start with before i coloured it, but i kept going darker and darker.

Now i am trying to grow it all out (4 years of colouring and i am over it).

But the colour that is comming back is not the same as my natural blonde.

How do i get my natural hari colour back?

Thanks

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hair colour changes with age – most people usually go a few shades darker as they get older. Also it probably just looks different because it`s just the roots – whereas longer hair gets a little lighter when the sun has had a chance to naturally lighten it. It will take a few years to completely grow your hair out. Maybe you could get some highlights just to help it along.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hair colour changes with age – most people usually go a few shades darker as they get older. Also it probably just looks different because it`s just the roots – whereas longer hair gets a little lighter when the sun has had a chance to naturally lighten it. It will take a few years to completely grow your hair out. Maybe you could get some highlights just to help it along.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I haven`t heard of anything that brings the natural colour back.
    As we get older, most people get darker, due to hormones, melenin, genes, ect
    A girl friend of mine is pure white blonde, never dyed her hair in her life, but has noticed
    as she has become older she isn`t as blonde as she was when she was younger.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

A girl friend of mine is pure white blonde, never dyed her hair in her life, but has noticed

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.