16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hotel Workers Unite

so who here has or is working in a hotel right now and what are your experiences?

3 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i dont personally work at a hotel but my firend used to clean at a resort on holidays for extra cash, its hard work but i pays well is what she used to say
    she was telling me that one day she was asked to drop of some towels requested my a man in a room, she got the towels and took them up to his room, knocked on the door and heard he say come in she did and there was an old man standing there naked starring at her, she said she chucked the towels at him and ran away in horror (her family are pretty strict christians)
    i guess he really did need the towels lol

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i dont personally work at a hotel but my firend used to clean at a resort on holidays for extra cash, its hard work but i pays well is what she used to say
    she was telling me that one day she was asked to drop of some towels requested my a man in a room, she got the towels and took them up to his room, knocked on the door and heard he say come in she did and there was an old man standing there naked starring at her, she said she chucked the towels at him and ran away in horror (her family are pretty strict christians)

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.