16 yrs, 4 mths ago

HORROS OF PMS

oh, the chocolate
oh, the rage
oh, the strangle-your-boyfriend-and-kill-the-cat-moments
why, oh why does PMS take its toll once a month

any of your girls who all are sufferes of this traumatic syndrome have stories about side effects, or just how you blew out!!!!!

p.s funny ones welcome!

93 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

Hi Gem you poor thing that sounds like you have a terrible time during your period – I thought mine was bad! Well it used to be before I took the pill. Anyway you sound like you`ve tried just about everything however just wanted to check – have you been to a naturopath about this?

• 16 yrs ago

Hi Gem you poor thing that sounds like you have a terrible time during your period – I thought mine was bad! Well it used to be before I took the pill. Anyway you sound like you`ve tried just about everything however just wanted to check – have you been to a naturopath about this?

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

Oh that sounds terrible I`m sorry! I`m glad you don`t have endometriosis though, you`ve got 5 kids you must be busy haha. Good luck with everything 🙂

• 16 yrs ago

Oh that sounds terrible I`m sorry! I`m glad you don`t have endometriosis though, you`ve got 5 kids you must be busy haha. Good luck with everything 🙂

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

Thankyou for being concerned leesax – but I don`t have endometriosis – I have had 5 children so I`m definately not infertile,

• 16 yrs ago

Thankyou for being concerned leesax – but I don`t have endometriosis – I have had 5 children so I`m definately not infertile,

• 16 yrs ago

• 16 yrs ago

Gemini, you should really see your GP. It sounds like you could have endometriosis, which is when the entire lining of your uterus comes out each month. That could be why it is so painful. If you have endometriosis it could also mean you could become infertile sooner than most women, so I really think you should get checked out, just incase!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.