16 yrs, 1 mth ago

High Tea Ladies?

How now brown cow? Lay-dee’s Harper’s Bazaar is holding a High Tea Party!
Get frocked I hear you say? Why yes indeed!
It will be a day of indulgence and decadence; with delights such as a tradtional high tea, fashion shows, style seminars, pampering for hair, nails and beYOUty, lingerie shows and fittings, market shopping (are we squeeling with delight yet?) tastings and a goodie bag! Details? you want details???
Where? Flemington The Event Centre, The Forum, The Atrium at the Grandstand, Flemington Drive, off Epsom Road, Flemington VIC
When? Saturday April 12th and Sunday April 13th from 9am – 5pm, with High Tea at 10.30am and 1.30pm.
There will be other parties in Brisbane and Sydney in July and October.
Tickets are $85 which includes High Tea, a glass of sparkly wine, the as before mentioned events and of course the goody bag.
For more information and to buy tickets phone 1300 727 575 or go to http://www.thehighteaparty.com.au
Who is coming with me???

18 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Sonny, I know at first it sounds expensive, but when I think about it, if I were to have day or night out with the girls I`d spend at least $100 (Lunch/dinner/drinks/taxi/shopping etc) So I figured it`s quite reasonable. High Tea at the Windsor Hotel in Melbs is about $65 on a Saturday, so for another $20 you get all the events on during the day, champers, and a goody bag! And a fabulous day out with the girls 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree with you B.O., I`m sure each year went on for about 5 years when I was younger, now they last about 2 months! At least that`s how it feels! I`m turning 30 this year – that`s freaking me out a bit!! hehe

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

So true. the older you get the time just goes faster by the minute. I remember when I was younger and it seemed like forever to turn 18 or 21 and now that I`m older I just can`t keep up with the time flying by. Christmas is around the corner. How scary!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes… it would be nice to get all spruced up and enjoy the day…does`nt come around that often.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Oh tell me about it B.O., it`s going to be Christmas again in like 5 minutes and October will be a distant memory! Time goes by so fast!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

something to look forward to Loretta even though it`s a long while away. October will come and go before you know it 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Oooh I`d love to go to the Sydney event, sounds fabulous! It`s a shame it`s not until October!

Thanks for spreading the joy GG!! 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

gosh it is soooo expensive….

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

oh you must go then princess75. I can`t think of a better way to spoil yourself than a birthday! I just love high tea too 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

oh count me in. i`ll definately frock up for this, leave your jet at home Gem, i`ll pick you up in mine on the way down from Brisbane. although i must say, July sounds good to me as it is my birthday in July so it just might be a good excuse to hit the town. i just love high tea, it is so civilized.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.