16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Heath Ledger dead at 28

How sad, Heath Ledger is dead and with a young daughter left behind that will never know her Daddy. Such a beautiful person, with so much to live for, taken from this world so young.He was found dead in his bed today 23/01/08. My thoughts are with his family.

116 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`ve been a massive fan of heath since he was in `sweat` – a show on the ABC from like 15 years ago about athletes training at the AIS (australian institute of sport) – he played a gay bike rider – does anyone remember that show??
    I still get teary thinking about his death. I think it`s coz he`s such a great actor, who I love, and the fact that he`s from Australia i guess just makes it more personal…

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

I remember him on Home & Away, it is so sad that he is gone. He will always be remembered as an amazing actor! LOVED 10 Things I Hate About You!! I have it in my DVD collection. =0) xx

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

that is soo sad, he was a wonderfor actor!

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

Wow a year! I thought it was a couple of months ago….Boy do I have to get a reality check.

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

I adored Heath Ledger in A Knight`s Tale!!! He could have easily swept me off my feet after seeing that movie!!! lol

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

I loved Heath best in 10 Things I Hate About You. I`m sure Heath will get the Oscar. I believe he deserves to, not for sentimental reasons, but for a very talented performance.

• 15 yrs, 2 mths ago

I remember when Heath was on Home & Away….he wasn`t such a nice character and from memory he played Sally for a fool LOL, he was just as hot as ever back then though hehe! I agree Ajenn, it`s awesome he won awards for his portrayal of the joker in The Dark Knight, still keeping everything crossed that he wins that Oscar 🙂

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

Its good that Heath still won awards for The dark knight, he is nominated for another one, i also hope he wins!

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

He was?? I didn`t know that either…I hope he wins the oscar!!

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

i didnt know that heath was on home and away lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.